Saturday 3 January 2009

Robsession


Ok, have seen the film (twilight) 3 times now, not as many as some, but getting a bit worried about my obsession over Edward Cullen. Yes, he's a vampire, yes, he would probably kill me, but who wouldn't give their life to spend eternity with that beautiful creature?
Overall I think the film did a great job as being a teen romance movie, I can understand why a lot of men wouldn't enjoy it, as one of the main reasons I like this film is because I enjoy watching the good-looking boys in it swagger around looking effortlessly cool!



I would recommend this film to anyone and everyone because I like it so much and not because I think they would enjoy it, because a lot probably wouldn't. My friend went to see the film with a boy and once it had finished all he could say was..."I will never get those 2 hours of my life back"...

No comments: