Monday 21 September 2009

Photos From Home

On one of my usual outings to the local Charity Shops of Whitstable, I found an amazing vintage film camera, a Zenit EM, and managed to bag it for a mere £3.00! Of course buying a film camera, (or any camera for that matter) from a second hand store means you are taking a risk of it being broken, but sometimes it works, and sometimes it's already full of photos from it's previous owners! (Which is a massive bonus!!!)

Before I could find out if it was in working order, I had to try it out and get the photos developed. Below are some of the first photos I took on the camera. I think they came out really well and have a great vintage edge to them.

Most of them are of my favourite model......my little sister Edie, the rest are of my family (and cat!)

Taken in and outside my house...








No comments: