Monday 1 December 2008

Amazing Grace.../Research on chosen magazine


As my friends and I wouldn't be seeing each other over the Christmas holidays, we did the whole secret santa shabazz, so around the circle we went, tin of roses, a compact, a small clutch from Topshop, and then it was my turn. My present was a bottle of Amazing Grace perfume by Philosophy, oh my god, I thought, but I only got her a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka. She didn't mind though, she didn't mind at all, to be honest, I think she was a bit too happy to receive a bottle of vodka, oh Katie!
The perfume has the most hypnotising smell, a very clean, fresh smell, 10 out of 10 gift!!!



For my Creative Individual piece, I decided to write it for i-D magazine. i-D is a British magazine, revolving mainly around youth culture, fashion, art and music. The target audience for i-D would be roughly 18-24 both girls and boys. I chose this magazine because it is personally a favourite of mine, and I thought it would be easier for me to identify with the audience.

No comments: