Sunday 16 November 2008

Ideas For Tribe Project

When my beautiful cousin Celia came to stay at my house, we were planning on a great movie night. We had the chocolate, the popcorn and the film, but for some reason, our night didn't go as planned. It soon became a night of loud music, cloud hair-styles, quirky make-up and modeling! I managed to rope her into being my guinea-pig, trying out my ideas on her for my final photo shoot of the tribe project.

First came the 'static-do', this was achieved by many-a-minute spent back-combing her hair. She loved it and told me she would wear it like this next time she goes out (I have yet to receive photographic evidence of this!)This hair heavily reminded me of Luella's Fall 2008 ready-to-wear look (above).


Next was the 'cloud hair' inspired by Moschino spring 2008 ready-to-wear. I really loved this look and thought it would be perfect for my Ballet dancer theme.

The Make-up I tried out was very reminiscent of Miu Miu Fall 2008 Ready-to-wear
look shown below.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grace its me! i look HORRIFIC in that first make up photo. drunk pervert is what i resemble, yes.
love your blog baba, nene gave me the URL, now i can lurk on what youre up to! see you soon for KOL loves xoxoxo