Sunday 16 November 2008

Mood Boards

During our computer workshop we were required to produce two mood boards using digital based media in our Photoshop and InDesign sessions.  One mood board was based on our chosen tribe. The mood board below shows my ideas for my ballet dancer tribe. I love the photo of Kate Moss by Chuck Close - you can see all the detail in her face, her lines and wrinkles, freckles etc.  Photos of boxers show their cuts, bruises, lumps and bumps.  All in black & white as this is how I would like to shoot my final piece.
Below is my second board which was a summary/edited version of my summer sketchbook that was based on myself. I used photos from one of my favorite fashion photographers, Tim Walker, photo booth strips of one of my idols, Edie Sedgwick.  Rosary beads and Agent Provocateur perfume appear as they are part of me too.

No comments: